Thursday, February 18, 2010

Come Home

So Raisa is away on a business trip. It's been almost a week and it's been one of the MOST boring weeks of my life - with the exception of the times I've been with friends. (shout out to Boo the Ghost, C Brain, and LW) I think when Raisa left I was a little bummed but also kind of excited to have a whole bed to myself (I like to sleep in a "pike position"...aka a 90 degree angle. Hard to do with someone else in the bed) Now I'm just really excited for her to come home.
The Olympics being in town is awesome. Even if I end up moving back to Edmonton tomorrow, the experience of living in the Olympic City during the 2010 winter olympics is unforgettable. Just FYI, I won't be moving back to Edmonton tomorrow. The whole city is buzzing. The free events are awesome - I've gotta get downtown again and see more. If it wasn't for the Olympics and all the events on tv I think I would go crazy.
Also just finished reading the Time Travelers Wife. Cried a bit at the end - not afraid to admit it. That book is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment