Friday, December 18, 2009

...As A Kite

So I am not feeling very well. I have about 5 brands of cough medicine in me and I'm feeling very high. So lets see what deep things cough medicine brings out of me.
First off: hockey is now done for half a month. that makes me a little bit sad, but a couple of us went out for drinks and it was pretty fun, so theres a good chance of making some BFF's in the new year.
Second: Jordan I'm very sorry I neglected you in my blog post. I'm very excited to see you and we need to go for a night drive.
Third: My sister and I have been playing a lot of xbox together lately which has been good. She has been cool enough to go out and buy Left 4 Dead 2 so we could play online. It makes me feel nerdy, but at the same time I think it's not so bad because in reality its just an excuse I use to keep in touch with her. So I think its sentimental.
Fourth: I called in sick to work today and they refused. They just said "no. no one can cover so your coming in" that seems strange. is that legal? That is less strange than my landlord coming into our apartment without knocking while I was sleeping this morning. I woke up to a vision of him in my hallway holding a shower rod. I think he could be a rapist or a murderer. I want to leave my apartment :(

No comments:

Post a Comment