Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Life As A Hustla'

I've had so many moments of theosophy in the last week that it's hard to pick just one to talk about. So here comes theosophy: FAST AND FURIOUS!
-the general thought about life is that if your just surviving, your life isn't good. I'm really wondering if this is the truth. I imagine that even if everyday I woke up, travelled into the forest - caught my meals of the day and then returned home, there would still be things to live for. I just think of something as beautiful as a rain drop sitting on a leaf or the stars at night and can't imagine its possible to just "survive". These are the things you think about when you just make enough to pay the bills at Starbucks.
-today I did some hustlin'. (hence the name of this blog) Best Buy was working against me but I was determined to get Raisa Super Mario Bros Wii for christmas. And I pulled it off. I ended up having to trade in a couple of my games to get it, but I did it after a long day of searching. And that brings me to my point which is that love is not a feeling. It's not something your born into and it's not a word you get to say on your 6 month anniversary. Love is making a choice to put someone else ahead of yourself and you have to make that choice every single day.

So for my floor hockey update of the week - I scored two goals and notched either 3 or 4 assists this week. 6 point week? thats pretty sick!!! I kept getting energy, even after I hit the point of exhaustion, from God knows where. I dedicate both of those goals to the "ham"mer. I neglected to mention him, when in reality he's a friend that I could never afford to lose. For the record, this is the first time I ever dedicated ALL of my goals to one person. I dont foresee it ever happening again. Love you hamiltoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment