Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Night of Mayhem

An under-the-sea party.
Sounds like such a great idea, right? everyone gets to dress up. have tons of fun.
right? NO! WRONG! Especially when you open at 5 the next morning.
I came to the party (dressed as an aquarium), invented a shot called "the orca" (jello shot, bull bomb, full beer then a kiss to the orca - who is no more) fast forward through your usual party occurrences AAAND: throw up time. I was hurting. and kept hurting for 7 hours of early morning opening goodness. I came home and fell asleep for 2 hours, woke up ate, and then slept for 13 hours. it felt SO good. I woke up feeling a bit better today.
Today at work my boss started getting all up in my shit because I hadn't given her a direct deposit form. She was incredibly rude, and I didnt say anything back, but I decided that if she is going to not follow through on promises for a promotion AND disrespect me? Well, I'm transferring or dropping some kung-fu on that minion.
I am looking for new music:
any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment