Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's Harder To Blog Than I Thought...

Man, with all the stuff I've got going on I find it's hard to find time to keep up with my blogging. But here we go!!!!!
Right now I'm watching Community, Parks and Recreation and The Office. Thursday night is the greatest night for TV ever. And so I figured I'd catch up on my blog, because I am clearly great at multi-tasking.
So I made the cut for my floor hockey team - The Sharks! We had our first game tuesday, and I notched an assist (to my brother in law....not bad way to fit in the family huh?) in the incredibly rough win. Also the other day I played drums for a dude I met....it was a little rough (I haven't played in FOREVER) but it was so much fun. Would do it again in a second.
Glendon will be here in just a short few days...so excited!
I saw Regina Spektor in concert in this huge old opera house. That was dope. I wonder, how is it possible that some people have so little going on in their heads? Its frustrating that a certain person I am often obligated to see has about one conversation that she recycles endlessly. Not cool.
Well I gotta get back to this awesome show, be good and let me know how YA'LL ARE DOING!

No comments:

Post a Comment